In the industry, JM model slow speed electric is most commonly used in construction site or workshop, etc. And power supply for the electric varies from 110v-440v/50&60HZ according to different countries’ situation. The electric also can divided into: construction , marine , mine , building , cable , etc. With different models, speeds and structures, electric is used widely, such as road construction, bridge construction, factory, mines engineering, harbor, building, etc.
1. Widely used in the double beam bridge crane and gantry crane.
2. Easy to install and high quality.
3. Compact structure and reasonable design.
4. Overload protection, shock protective.
High quality wire rope 9 m JM 8 ton hydraulic with pump station are packed by high quality plywood crate to reduce distortion.
Transport ways are based on reducing cost and keep the electric performance.
1. What’s the information should I provide when inquiry about the High quality wire rope 9 m JM 8 ton hydraulic with pump station?
1.2 Rope drum capacity / how many ropes do you need (Unit: m)
1.3 Tell us your target model;(If you have)
1.4 The Speed requirement(Unit: m/min)
1.5 Industrial voltage(3Ph,**V,**HZ); (Or tell us which country will the be used)
Note: It will be better if you have working sketch;
2. What are inspection standard for load test of High quality wire rope 9 m JM 8 ton hydraulic with pump station?
2.1 Dynamic load test :1.1 times rated load
2.2 Static load test:1.25 times rated load
3. How about maintenance of High quality wire rope 9 m JM 8 ton hydraulic with pump station?
3.1 Lubricating: Working performance and service life of all mechanisms of crane depend on lubricating to a big extent.
3.2 Steel wire rope: Fracture of wire has to be specially noticed. A new steel wire rope has to be changed immediately with the condition of broken wire, broken strands and wear loss to scrapping standard.
3.3 Pulley block: Mainly check rope race wearing condition, check whether wheel flange is cracked and whether pulley could get stuck in the axle or not
3.4 Brake: Check one time per shift; The brake should be in accurate movement, and pins do not allow to be stuck. Brake shoes shall fit brake wheels correctly; the brake shoes interval shall be equal to open them.